Ok sorry, so I just got a new MacBook and I thought I was technically challenged before, but with a Mac, oh help me! I'm getting the hang of it and so here we go! Our trip back home to Hawaii was great, a little too hot for my liking, but we had a blast each time we got to go to the beach and hang out with family.
We split up our trip to visit Oahu and the Big Island. Kahiau just loved his play time with his Great-Grandma Matty. She and I had a Nintendo Wii bowling tournament that day, I tell ya, she kicked my butt!
Eating ono grinds is one of the highlights when going home. One of our favorite restaurants is Big Island Grill. The trip certainly didn't help me in my quest to lose the "baby weight," but those madasadas and chocolate haupia pie was sooooo worth it. Since then I've been to the gym 3 times already, ... (sigh).
When Kahiau wasn't swimming in the ocean, he was trying to eat the sand! Yuck! He got over that real fast.
Grandpa Ike, just loved holding our little bumboocha! We were trying to get him a tan, but he really pulls the haole side.
Roar!!!! Our little lion wasn't too sure about his costume, but his grandparents sure loved him in it. We took it with us so they could see how adorable he would be at Halloween time.
We found a perfect little cove to swim in when we visited Kona. The water was so nice and baby got to practice his swimming kicks. We also saw a dozen or so turtles in the small bay a little ways down the beach. We tried to show Kahiau the turtles, but he just stared at them and wasn't sure what they were.
It was baby's first trip back to the aina. Mike tried to get a tan, but he just got a more pronounced golf tan after golfing at Hualalai golf club (the one owned by Michael Dell) he got the hook ups! We're so glad we got to visit with our family back home and make new memories together. We hope to visit again soon.
1 comment:
Kanoe, nice pics. Thank you for cropping out my bolohead and fat stomach. Miss you guys a lot. Give a hug to that little handsome bumbulla. Kona Dad
Post a Comment