Friday, April 22, 2011

Growing up

The boys are growing up so fast; LĪloa is increasing in his vocabulary and very very strong. Kahiau is just the sweetest child as he always (I mean always) says "hello" to anyone we come across. Kanoe is now on bedrest "growing" our little girl, the days are tough, but I know that itʻs all worth it. Sometimes Iʻm amazed at how blessed our family is and how much our Heavenly Father provides for us.  (Keep reading because there's pictures!)


I used to think that my Mom and Dad knew everything when I was growing up, but now being a father myself I have learned that I am growing up just as fast as these little ones.

We still donʻt have a name for the little one. I had a crazy dream the other night that during the birth there was an "extra" baby which the doctors did not detect during any of the ultrasounds. I know I said CRAZY!





1 comment:

Dr. Mike Okouchi said...

They are so adorable together!