Friday, June 6, 2008

3 Month old Kahiau

Kahiau is getting his very first ukulele lesson from his daddy. Everyday Mike plays music for his baby boy. Yes we're starting him young! Kahiau usually sits quietly in his swing listening to his dad play either the guitar or the ukulele. Mike even wrote an instrument entitled "Kahiau". It's really beautiful.
Look at those cheeks! Every morning in the wee hours when this little cutie gets hungry I pick him up to feed him and whoawh! It feels like he's gained a few pounds just over night. He loves to wear his little hat when we go outside in the sun.
Me and Kahiau are outside on our balcony. I just donated my hair to Locks for Love. I've always wanted to do this and finally I was ready to cut. I've never had short hair before. My hairstylist was more nervous than I was. I really liked it and it sure makes life easier. Baby loves to see it swing!
Go Warriors, go warriors! Here's Kahiau bustin' the move in his UH baby tee. He's getting ready for the next season!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cory said...

So cute!! it's funny how the hairstylists freak when you cut off your long hair. i've done this quite a few times in my life and they're always so scared. i just tell them to whack it all off and not to worry because i'm not going to cry or freak out. that will usually calm them down.

The Greathouse Family said...

He is sooo cute! How do you stand it? Those cheeks are my favorite! They remind me of Charles'.

isaac said...

Kanoe, thanks for the pics. Kahiau looks like a bulla (bumbulla), lol. I can't wait for his first ukelele solo. By the third grade he'll be playing for his schools assembly.

Suzette said...

whew, finally found your blog!!
itʻs very cute and kahiau is sooo cute in his uh shirt. looks like heʻs boogieing...hahaha..