A blog dedicated to keeping our friends and family up to date with what's going on in our lives.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Say bye-bye!
Just the other day at Mike's office, one of his patients said bye-bye to Kahiau and he surprised us by saying bye-bye and waving back to her. It was so precious and unexpected! So since then all we want is for him to say bye-bye!
Oh Kanoe...you know what, even after 3 kids I know I'll enjoy those moments with #4. So cute you guys! And yes, we're bloggers too! Yay! Sarah Tahauri Sape is trying to get a blog started for Anja. haha! Anja's not too computer friendly. But if you go on my blog, Sarah's is "Team ELITE".
1 comment:
Oh Kanoe...you know what, even after 3 kids I know I'll enjoy those moments with #4. So cute you guys! And yes, we're bloggers too! Yay! Sarah Tahauri Sape is trying to get a blog started for Anja. haha! Anja's not too computer friendly. But if you go on my blog, Sarah's is "Team ELITE".
Post a Comment