Happy New Year! Since we've been back from Hawaii,
Kahiau has been having a blast playing with his big boy toy table from grandpa Sylva.
It has many fun songs and lights to keep him busy.
See, he's trying to figure out where's the voice coming from!
Kahiau has been having a blast playing with his big boy toy table from grandpa Sylva.
It has many fun songs and lights to keep him busy.
See, he's trying to figure out where's the voice coming from!
One morning as I was trying to wash dishes in the kitchen, I thought I left my little son happily playing in our make-shift playpen area in the living room (notice the boxes shaping our "baby wall"). I knew he was a clever little guy and what I found confirmed that. I was laughing as I went hunting for the camera to get the evidence recorded for his dad.
Our bright son figured that if he took off the top of the box and climbed in he could climb out and be free. He has since succeeded and we have retired the "wall".
This picture says it all! Can you say... hammm?
Say aaawwwhhh! Open wide! Kahiau had his first tooth at 5 months, six quickly followed. Recently, his teeth have been lingering right under the gum and just this week he went from having 6 teeth to 12! Mercy! Thankgoodness for homeopathic teething gels!
4 comments:
Imagine getting Kahiau and the twins together?! Mayhem! Then add "The Boss" aka Kelehua and you probably got anarchy.
he's so cute!! miss you!!
I can't wait to see the boys together! It will be a blast with a dash of Kelehua, lol. We nicknamed Kahiau, Cloverfield b/c he brings destruction and mayhem!
what a ham!!! too cute! As for your barracade breacher...he's just destined to be a Kamehameha grad!
Post a Comment