A blog dedicated to keeping our friends and family up to date with what's going on in our lives.
Friday, March 27, 2009
M.I.A
Ok, so everyone wondering where we've been and what we've been up to huh? Well, you all know I'm not the best at keeping this blog going, but I've been particularly slacking... I do have a pretty good excuse.Want to hear it? Well, it all started a few weeks ago when I was getting ready to go to our mommy group at the park. I just left my little guy wondering around the house as I got the last minute things ready for our day. It must have took him about 10 seconds to dash off and me about 15 seconds to realize, things were a little too quiet. I went looking for him and lo and behold, there he was in the bathroom that I had forgotten to close the door, swishing his little hands in the toilet ... wait, it gets better! I look inside the toilet and what does he have dangling from its cord... our $400 camera! GaSP! I quickly grabbed it from him and left him splashing in the toilet and tried to dry it off. I knew it was a lost cause... =( Oh well. I went over grabbed the little goober and washed his hands and changed his clothes. He thought it was so fun and his sweet smile wiped away all my frustration... life is too short to get upset over something so little. I'm glad I understand that at the beginning of mommyhood. Mikel did pretty good, he thought it was hilarious! And we tried to explain to Kahiau that only poo poo and she she (that's Japanese slang for pee) goes in the potty =) LOL! So I still have my flip camera to take videos and I guess I gotta get better at using that. So we're hopefully going camera shopping soon! Till then... I always remember to close the bathroom door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was just Kahiau's way of saying...my mommy doesn't upkeep her blog, thus this camera is so unnecessary. LOL!
I agree, LOL!
Post a Comment