Sunday, April 26, 2009

Better Late than Never!

Kahiau's 1st Birthday!!!

Our little son had his first birthday nearly 2 months ago, but I just found his bday pictures now so I wanted to post them on here even though they're super late, he's almost 2, hahahaha! Okay at least I'm not that bad. Oh plus that camera that went in the toilet last month, well just yesterday Mike picked it up from behind our couch, where I hide it to forget what happened, and lo and behold it worked! So cool! We had a little family party to celebrate his birthday, we had 2 sets of grandparents over and some cousins and uncle Ke. Kahiau loved the cup cakes mommy made from scratch for him. He was so excited from the day he just crashed right in my arms as we skyped my sister in Colorado. It was lots of fun!


Grandpa & Grandma O. giving the birthday entertainment.


Kahiau doing his "taa daa" or touch down pose on his birthday!


Celebrating with Papa & Tutu!


Daddy and son after eating their cupcake! Amazing he didn't wip that 1st Birthday hat off his head.

Falling asleep talking to his Aunty Kaui and cousins, I moved him to sleep on his Grandpa O. who never gets to carry a sleeping Kahiau.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like fun! I love 1st birthday parties!

Kaui said...

Very cute! 1st bdays are the best!