Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ultrasound of Baby

Here's our baby at 19 weeks. It's a boy! While we were doing the ultrasound, the technician looked at us and asked if we wanted to know. Well she asked after a few minutes of performing the ultrasound and I already noticed that it was a boy.


It's sort of surreal at the moment to know that I'll be responsible for another human being's life and wellbeing. Well, we got some books from my cousin on the pregnancy process and what to expect. It's all a little overwhelming at the moment, but very exciting.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, so cuute!! He's got a really perfect head too! Can't wait to meet him, hope the books are helping. =)

Dr. Mike Okouchi said...

Yeah,
We really love the Jenny McCarthy book. Soooo hilarious. Due date: Feb. 14th!!!

natalie said...

I agree our grandson is handsome. Does he have a name yet? Sing, laugh and read to baby daily. Can't wait for his arrival.

Dr. Mike Okouchi said...

Well...we don't have a first name yet, but we do have his middle names "Christopher Charles" (Christopher is Kanoe's brother who passed away when he was a baby and Charles is for Grandpa Harvest). I think his first name will be a surprise for everyone.

Unknown said...

Awww....can't wait to meet my new cousin....hmmm Feb 14 that would be a really nice valentine gift huh Mikel....well I'll be in LV when he's born so it will be just a 5 hour drive down....

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both. Can't wait to meet the little guy.