They put him under a heat lamp to keep him warm. We got a good laugh out of that because he looked like the duck they put under the heat lamp at Chinese food places! He really enjoyed being under the heat lamp, just content as can be. I guess that babies really like being in warm environments and detest cold environments. Every time we try to change his diapers he lets us know that he doesn't like the cold air or the cold wipes. I feel for him. I wouldn't like the cold either.
3 comments:
duck? funny. Thanks for the vid. so precious. I forced everybody in the office to look at the vid of Kahiau. I'll be showing Grandma Matilda in Kona the vid this weekend. jus keep em coming. it's truly a wonderment. lub, Kona dad.
Beautiful baby boy! I showed my Mom the video and she said that Kahiau is a very good looking boy "Kawai" she said. You know that mean very cute in Japanese. Anna & Mitsuko congratulate you and Kance on your birth of your son Kahiau.
Post a Comment