Congratulations Kanoe & Mikeeeee!!! Dis is Uncle Larry (Lopez). The website/Blog is so Coooool!!! I'm glad ur dad sent emails to me wit da pics and the "Blog". Kahiau is a real cutie!!! Uncle Hon Jr. (ur dad) & Mama Nat look all pooped out!!! I heard that things were pretty hectic early on. It sounds things are settling down a little. Things should get better!
May our Father in Heaven and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and keep you! May His continence shine upon thee!!! Take care!!!
Kanoe!! This is Jennifer Lopshire your long lost roommate! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog off of Kaui's. Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! He is perfect and you look SO happy! One of these days I'll jump on the band wagon and start my own blog :) so good to be able to see you are doing great!
4 comments:
He is sooo cute!!! I love that you are doing a blog for him, what a great idea.
Congratulations Kanoe & Mikeeeee!!! Dis is Uncle Larry (Lopez). The website/Blog is so Coooool!!! I'm glad ur dad sent emails to me wit da pics and the "Blog". Kahiau is a real cutie!!! Uncle Hon Jr. (ur dad) & Mama Nat look all pooped out!!! I heard that things were pretty hectic early on. It sounds things are settling down a little. Things should get better!
May our Father in Heaven and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and keep you! May His continence shine upon thee!!! Take care!!!
Uncle Larry
<+ ><
Kanoe!! This is Jennifer Lopshire your long lost roommate! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog off of Kaui's. Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! He is perfect and you look SO happy! One of these days I'll jump on the band wagon and start my own blog :) so good to be able to see you are doing great!
Love,
Jen
congratulations on your baby boy. hope to see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment